KUDOS For Doing It Yourself!
THE MOST CHALLENGING PART OF HANGING DRYWALL IS CUTTING AROUND ALL THE ELECTRICAL OUTLETS ESPECIALLY FOR DIYERS. CHECK OUT THE BENEFITS BELOW TO SEE HOW EASY IT CAN BE WITH THIS SIMPLE GANG BOX LID.
1. Easy to locate electrical box with this gang box lid. Simply use a strong magnet or mark the approximate location and find it with poke of a guide point bit.
2. Easy to find outside edge of electrical box. The drywall guide point bit smoothly glides across the top of the lid until it automatically drops to the outside edge of the lid.
3. Easy to cut around lid to make a precise drywall cutout. This smooth metal gang box lid is easier to cut around than the soft plastic electrical gang box.
4. Protects and keeps clean the plastic electrical box. All the wires and cables will be protected during the construction process.
5. Save time and money. Avoid wasting time fixing bad drywall cutouts or wasting time cleaning out electrical boxes.
BUY DIFFERENT QUANITITIES FOR YOUR NEEDS:
10-PACK = $1.70/Lid
18-PACK = $1.39/Lid
50-PACK = $1.16/Lid
RECOMMENDED TOOLS FOR BEST RESULTS:
1. Any router like a Rotozip
2. A drywall guide point bit.